Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sarah Palin Is A Hypocrite



Sarah Palin, you are such a hypocrite. You were just talking a few days ago about the media or whoever, talking about issues and YOU and taking things out of context, using information against you. You even said something about "where people are getting their information" and doing their homework on issues. You need some serious schooling yourself. As you said, this is the way of politics. But now you are out of it. You are done. So, keep your negativity to yourself and show some respect and support to our President Elect.



Just stop talking. She wants to call Hillary Clinton to tell her "More power to ya!" Maybe you can say, "Hey, can I show ya how ta hunt moose in yer spare time?" Hey, and this blogging is fun when I can blog about you! I'm not in my basement because I don't have one, but I am in my pajamas.

No comments: