Saturday, November 8, 2008

Britney Spears & Madonna Together, Plus More!



The unstoppable duo take on Los Angeles in a small snippet of together again. Madonna brings out Britney Spears as a special guest at her Sticky and Sweet concert in Los Angeles at the Dodger Stadium. Madonna looking HOT and Britney in a conservative black and white outfit. Still with her groovin' moves. Did you know that Madonna is a damn 50 years old! I better look that good at 50!




Flashing back, have you ever seen this clip? I suppose this is the extended version of the Britney & Madonna kiss. However, in this clip you get to view all the celeb reactions! It's great entertainment on stage plus the celebrity reaction. Kudos to the camera guys of VMA!



What about my personal favorite? Justin Timberlake adds an awesome touch to the S & S Concert. Surprise everyone! Will Justin and Britney follow Madonna to Las Vegas? I hear that's one of their favorite cities to frequent. Whatever the case, I should've been there in L.A.! Will I ever get to see a concert like that? I hope Madonna will continue her streak. She's on it, baby!

No comments: