Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Move Over Lance and Lacey...It's Brooke and Warren Time


This is only my opinion, but I think Lance and Lacey made some wrong moves last night. They did great...but in comparison to their competitors, they just lost their chance at the trophy. Lance and Lacey looked great. The hip hop style and moves were awesome. Lacey has some great choreography and enthusiasm. BUT Brooke and Derek were smokin' hot! Warren and Kim were entertaining! I suppose it comes down to the voters! That's all of you...I think. I didn't vote. I had to put the kids to bed. They stayed up past their bedtime watching Dancing With The Stars.

Brooke and Derek did an awesome freestyle! The moves were advanced and amazing. Brooke was steaming and it was just...awesome! My whole family was oo-ing and ah-ing! Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aojEs4grRU

No comments: