Sunday, November 9, 2008

Airline Succumbs to Duct Tape on Onry Passenger



It is understandable for fellow passengers to get upset or frustrated about out of control children on an airplane ride in limited space, physically and with limited audial surroundings. Being a parent of young children myself, my family has had our few moments. I think my children have been taught well. But adults and unruly behavior? What has this world come to? Were drugs involved? And the use of duct tape?? Is this even legal? I would have been pissed off. Could there have been other options? What was the real story on this person? Is this passenger ready to file suit because I know I would be! What in the world is this world coming to? Will I ever ride on this airline? Did the airline staff get in trouble? What did other passengers do and say? Geez, people! Get a grip on yourself.

No comments: