Saturday, October 3, 2009

JOURNEY on Oprah with ARNEL PINEDA



I just want to say WOW! He sounds SOOOoooo much like the original artist with Journey. It sounds great! I swear Filipinos sing so well! They ARE the karaoke champions, anyway. Well, back on subject...supposedly he used to try to make money, singing on the streets of Manila, doing Journey covers. He was discovered by the original band members of Journey, minus Steve Perry. Besides, that is who Arnel Pineda replaced for the new Journey of the Millenium! I mean, OMG...Oh my goodness!!

He used to play with a Philippine based pop band called The Zoo. Journey discovered him on YouTube! Wow! YouTube, you are so awesome. So much talent is discovered through this venue. Here is an interview that is more than a year old which gives a little more background.



I have friends who are watching Journey as we speak, in Las Vegas, Nevada at the M Resort! I love that place, too. What an awesome place for him to have a concert! Anyway, congratulations and continued congratulations to Arnel Pineda and his family for such a great dream come true! You are great!

And I would like to say...THANK YOU to Oprah for recognizing this great talent! This episode of Journey on Oprah will air on Monday, October 5, 2009.

No comments: