Monday, October 26, 2009

Ivanka Trump Got Married



Wow! Doesn't she look stunning? I don't know much about this guy, but do you think money has anything to do with this? Okay, I'm just kidding. All I know is that he is Jewish, they got married in a beautiful and extravagant Trump National Golf Club with 500 of their closest friends. Some of those friends included Natalie Portman, Regis Philbin, and Russell Crowe. Ivanka, 27 and Jared Kushner, 28 will make beautiful music together...and probably more beautiful money and investments. They both have brains and looks (and a great Father-in-Law for Jared). I'm sure they could hold their own.

Donald's blessings to them sounded to the ring of "Be happy and enjoy your life!" Need I say more for any newlywed couple. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

You can read more here...

and here...

and still here...Look at that ROCK!

No comments: