Monday, October 19, 2009

Jon Gosselin Pops The Question


Jon Gosselin pops the question to his girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, while going for a carriage ride in Manhattan...True or False? OH! Sucka! It's false! You are so engrossed with this guy, aren't you? Well, I admit I am a little bit. I actually find it very entertaining. It's unfortunate that in 20 years from now, those eight little children will be able to research on the internet ALL this stuff about their father way back when.

It's a shame the children have to be caught up in all of this media attention, broken marriage, wild child of a father, mother made out to be a little overbearing herself. Hey, I'm just reporting it as I hear it and see it in all the entertainment news myself. Best wishes to Jon apart from Kate and both of their future endeavors. Blessings upon those children. (boo-hoo...enough of that!)

Of course, I do not know all the truths myself. I do not know these people. I don't like to see any marriage dissolve. I, for one, believe in the institution of marriage. Fortunate for me, I found a great person to spend the rest of my life with. Anywho...back to Jon.

Here, check this out...

No comments: