Monday, October 20, 2008

Material Girl Madonna on the Move



Okay everyone, did we not see this coming? Was it destined to happen that Madonna's relationship with Guy Ritchie would crumble and was too good to be true given her track record? Did any of us see this coming?

I for one have been a fan of Madonna since her days with Jelly Bean Benitez. I have watched her grow, blossom, get tangled up in the media, make for a great come back, watch her transformation with kabbalah, see her looking damn good with Justin Timberlake...and so on. She is a goddess! She truly is. I love her and wish her the best.

But I will have to say that I fell into the group of hoping that Guy Ritchie was her one and only and final. They seemed so good together. They made such a good couple. It was inevitable that Madonna would be too big for him. She moved on. I'll still follow her, though.

No comments: