Wednesday, October 29, 2008

24 Season 7 Trailer with Jack Bauer

Here it is all of you Jack Bauer fans! The trailer for Season 7 that begins in January 2009.



On Sunday, November 23, the Movie "Redemption" will premier as a two-hour movie. This is exciting.

Thank you to my significant other, I am now hooked on 24. I have watched all 6 seasons in a matter of months. No, I didn't buy all of the seasons. I went to my local library who is so great about having the latest movies and dvd's. Checked out season to season. And I participated in the latest craze of television hungry fanatacism...SERIES BINGING! No longer did I have to wait one week to see what would happen next. I watched a whole season in one Saturday afternoon and evening, popcorn and all!

Why I like the show? I love the plot lines, the fast movement, the very exciting episodic situations that are intriguing, confusing, unrealistic but makes you think about what could really be happening in our government. It's a show that makes me think. Sometimes it even includes a little romance and wanting. Overall, simply entertaining.

No comments: