Friday, March 6, 2009

Melissa Tells All on Ellen



Jason broke up with Melissa at the Final Rose episode and now Melissa spills the beans about what really happened...at least from her point of view. I love that Ellen got this first interview because I love Ellen. The thing that bothers me about all this "Bachelor" drama is that these people cannot live their lives without millions of viewers knowing the details. But of course, that's what they signed up for. I'm sure the contract stated that they had to share experiences no matter what...on TV! I guess if I had children and an economy like today's, I'd tell all and show some and more for the money. MO MONEY MO MONEY!! It's all about the greens, baby!


So, Melissa, I'm sorry for what Jason did to you. I think you knew that the two of you were not meant to be together in the end. It may have been a huge challenge based on the way both of you have talked about it. Since you didn't exchange vows, you both had a way out. If you had both went ahead and eloped, then that "I do" would have been forever and maybe we would have seen you both on Dr. Phil! But now, as you've shared with Ellen, you have a new beau. Good for you! Good luck and best wishes to Jason and Molly, too!

No comments: