Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE BACHELOR'S FINAL ROSE!!!


OMG! OMG! I can't believe that! Although, I guess this as as real as it gets. Jason first picks Melissa and then has a change of heart. Quite honestly, she seemed like a bitch. But I'd turn into a bitch, too if I were Melissa. On the other hand, Molly was just a damsel in distress waiting for Prince Charming to come...or to come back I guess. Only time will tell with this Love Triangle. Although, it's not a triangle anymore. It's just a line segment, from point A to point B (...for all you Geometry  Club members.) From Jason to Molly, since Melissa is out of the picture. UNLESS it becomes a fatal attraction situation. Again, only time will tell. Molly is surely smitten with the whole situation and will demand some answers of course. But she got her man. (Oh yeah, and Melissa called Jason a "bastard" on live television! Wow! That's crazy...and funny, too!)

No comments: