Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Amanda Knox...Polls in her favor by 76%


Although I didn't follow the case and listen to this trial the way I did Casey Anthony's trial, I remember feeling from the beginning that this girl was innocent. That's just a gut feeling. I don't know the girl. I remember when news of this first broke years ago. I thought she was innocent then. It just makes me question the integrity of court and legal systems around the world in general. Can't people just do good in the world?

One website article I perused has a poll you can participate in...and the numbers speak in favor of Amanda Knox's innocence. Again, I didn't follow the case closely, don't know the details, didn't see any court proceedings. Going by my gut, which I've been doing lately and life has been good, I vote in favor of her innocence.

No comments: