Monday, November 8, 2010

Netflix Addiction


For less than $12 a month, you can get high on all the television series watching you want! Unlimited almost! It's called Series Binging. Just a little over a month ago, my spouse and I decided to get a Netflix subscription and this has opened up a whole world of mesmerizing TV watching at my fingertips. No longer do I have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next on Nip Tuck or Weeds. As a newbie to Dexter, I was able to watch 4 whole seasons in less than one month. Now I am completely caught up in the new season with access to each new episode online. It's a crazy world. But, it has given my life a whole new meaning when it comes to couch potato syndrome. AND...I must say that I love it!

Favorites:
Cake Boss
Nip Tuck
Tudors
Dexter
Weeds
Breaking Bad
ALL the National Geographic documentaries
SO MUCH MORE!!

Check it out!!

No comments: