Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon...Was It Your Moon?


Was it your moon? I just got back from watching a midnight show of this saga. First, I must say that I didn't even read the books. But now I MUST. I absolutely need more detail! Anyway, first reactions. DAMN! That was good. I mean, I did enjoy it. Jacob is seriously luscious! I do have to say that all I can think of when I see that little face is Shark Boy. However, those abs and guns...whew baby! Hold me, Jacob! Hold me! I'll kiss you if Bella won't! I will say that in my heart, I am still Team Edward. Eclipse is definitely going to have to do something to me to get me on Team Jacob. But that sparkle of Edward has me good. My lust for Jacob is purely phsyical.

I do also have to say that...ALL YOU DIE HARD TWILIGHT FANS ARE CRAZY! I can't believe I stood in line with all of you who were about to knock someone's eyes out if they took half a step in front of you while waiting in line. Sheez! I was among the teeny bopper, young adult crowd. I'm telling you, this cougar felt part of the in crowd. LOL! haha...go out and see New Moon. I think you'll enjoy! Then go and read the books! OR...go read the books first. Whatever! Be part of the craze. It's a must! Make it your moon!

No comments: